Easyship is a technology company that provides innovative shipping tools for eCommerce sellers of the future.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce.
We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher.
Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!Position Title:
Illustrator & Graphic Designer
Tech Team, Marketing Team
to create original pieces of artwork for print and digital publications that enhance the product visuals of Easyship as a modern, appealing and innovative business.
What you can expect from us
- Provide full support to the Tech Team to provide illustration and artwork.
- Support the Marketing Team in promotion projects and ad-hoc requests with design, artwork, and production of marketing collaterals, including catalogue, image posters, website banners, social media materials, advertising and promotions.
Extra perks / Benefits
- Flat team: Work side by side with the co-founding team.
- Flexible startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it.
- Great ownership from day one. Build your learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you.
- Highly vibrant and international environment
- Play with us! We work hard and play hard. Join our dinners, junk boats and sport sessions
- Equity plan
- Gym membership
- Unique company culture and traditions
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Capable of illustrating images in various styles;
- Creative with a strong sense of appropriate aesthetic;
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & Free-hand;
- Able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt their style if needed;
- An eye for detail and design;
- Self-motivation and the ability to work to deadlines; and
- A good understanding of logistics, transportation and technology is an advantage.