Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!Position Title:
Customer Service Officer (Singapore).Reports to:
Head of Customer Services.Key Relationships:
Sales team, Operations Team.Job Purpose:
To support High Value Customers by continuously identifying process and product optimization opportunities, supporting day to day issues and solving problems in a fast-paced exhilarating environment to make the customer as successful as possible.Job Responsibilities:
- To make the customer as successful as possible.
- To engage customers on a regular basis to build and maintain long-term relationships and address customer needs
- To communicate Easyship value proposition to customers.
- To grow existing accounts and increase customer lifetime value.
- To reduce churn and drive customer engagement.
- To generate reports around activation, onboarding and retention.
- To leverage Hubspot to automate and optimize the onboarding process.
- To collaborate with internal departments on sales, marketing, product and partner expansion.
- To collect customer feedback for service improvement and product development.
- To answer and respond to calls & Zendesk enquires.
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
Nice to have:
- Education: Diploma & above.
- 1 to 3 years in relevant position.
- Fluent in English and Chinese/Malay.
- Good command of Excel and sales data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a creative thinker.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- True team-player and contributes positive energy to a team.
- Experienced with CRM and Workflow tools such as SalesForce, Hubspot, Zendesk, etc.
- Singaporean & PR preferred.
What you can expect from us
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Online or offline sales experience
- Customer Service experience
Extra perks / Benefits
- Flat team: Work side by side with the co-founding team;
- Flexible startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it;
- Great ownership from day one. Build your learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you;
- Highly vibrant and international environment.
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Gym allowance
- 16 days paid annual leave
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!