Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Senior Business Development Associate (HK)Reports to:
Head of Sales, Hong KongKey Relationships:
Sales Team, Operations Team, Customers Job Purpose:
to discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction. The Business Development Associate's goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth Job Responsibilities:
- To generate new leads and qualify potential clients in multiple segments in the eCommerce industry
- To close deals in a consultative approach
- To on board clients to the Easyship platform
- To up sell and cross-sell Easyship services
- To analyze customer feedback and collaborate with the tech and operation team to improve the product
- To speak at events
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
What We Offer:
- Must be fluent in English. Mandarin/Cantonese is an advantage.
- 2 to 4 years in sales/business development with a proven sales record;
- Sharp commercial and business acumen;
- Strong problem solving skills. You can analyse the current market and figure out by yourself new, creative ways to improve the conversion rate;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. You enjoy talking to clients, understanding their problems, and closing deals;
- Highly self-driven and diligent worker who can work on their own but also cooperate well with the team; and
- Startup / eCommerce knowledge or experience, especially in the Hong Kong / Greater China market, is a strong asset.
- Flexible work hours
- Gym allowance
- 16 days paid annual leave
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!