Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We've worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
Our team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com
Lead UX/UI DesignerReports to:
CCO and CTOKey Relationships:
Tech Team, Product Development Team, Marketing TeamJob Purpose:
To develop and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wire-frames, mock ups and prototypes. To design the overall functionality of the Easyship online platform, and to user-test it to ensure a great customer experience. To manage, coordinate, motivate and train the design team.Job Responsibilities:
- To translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- To facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products;
- To design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journey maps, and mock ups to optimize user experience;
- To make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features;
- To take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
- To develop clickable prototypes/concept designs to support stakeholder engagement and illustrate early design thinking and usability testing;
- To produce elegant User Interface designs;
- To coordinate and manage the design team;
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant field.
- Creative with strong aesthetic sense.
- Experience in design software applications like Sketch, & In vision and in analytics service like Mix panel, Google Analytics & Smart Screen.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- A good understanding of e-commerce, logistics, transportation and technology is an advantage.
What we offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can't imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that's a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Equity in the company
- Performance bonus
- Commuter benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Gym allowance
- Visa sponsorship to work in our Hong Kong office
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
- Annual all-company Summit
- Working with a first class global team