Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Senior Front End Developer (HK)Reports to:
Lead Front End Key Relationships:
Tech Team and Design teamJob Purpose:
You will be building features and tools to fuel the e-commerce logistics revolution at Easyship! We are also looking at rebuilding some of our tools by migrating away from AngularJS, with lots of fun architectural challenges ahead.Job Responsibilities:
What We Offer:
- To develop and maintain user-facing features;
- To lead architectural and technical improvement projects;
- To ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- To collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- To share your experience and continue to learn;
- To optimize application for maximum speed, scalability and maintainability; and
- To be active in the developer community.
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Gym allowance
- 16 days paid annual leave
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:Essential
Nice to have
- 5+ years of experience as a Front End developer
- Proficient knowledge of ES5 and ES6;
- Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Proficient knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Good understanding of AngularJs as well as modern Js frameworks such as VueJs and React
- Ability to make pragmatic engineering decisions with timeline constraints;
- Strong communication skills and and interest in UX/UI;
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiar with Node.js;
- Familiar with web animations (svg and css).
- Being curious about the eCommerce world and the challenges of international logistics