Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from Australia, Europe, and Asia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionise an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity to be part of the world's leading global ecommerce shipping solution company.
We're looking for motivated and hungry individuals who get a thrill from chasing down the next opportunity/deal/sale. If you've got a competitive streak, find sales exciting and energizing, and genuinely enjoy frequent engagement with stakeholders, this could be your dream role.
The successful candidates will be charismatic and well spoken - you need to make a great first impression every time! It's also crucial you be persistent and very process driven, with loads of initiative in order to consistently hit your KPIs.Job DescriptionPosition Title:
Junior Sales Executive (AUS)Reports to:
Sales Director AustraliaKey Relationships:
Sales Team, Customers, Marketing, Customer ServiceJob Purpose:
to discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction. The Junior Sales Executive's goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.Job Responsibilities:
- Prospect and generate leads through our database of prospects and build a pipeline of new prospects utilizing outbound sales tactics.
- Close deals and convert visitors to users guiding negotiations until contracts are signed;
- Be the industry expert in eCommerce for global and domestic logistics
- Analyse trends and results to continually improve your sales strategy.
- Contribute to product development. Analyse customer feedback and collaborate with the tech and operation team to improve the product;
- Collaborate with Marketing and founding team to identify new opportunities for company growth: and
- Exceed sales targets and effectively manage your prospect portfolio
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
What We Offer:
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- Experience in the eCommerce space
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas (top 10% of company)
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Experience selling to C-suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organised
- HubSpot experience desired
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Gym allowance
- Annual company trip
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!