Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!Job DescriptionPosition Title:
Pricing AnalystReports to:
Head of DataKey Relationships:
Business Intelligence & Operations Job Purpose:
Pricing Analyst will create, operate and have ownership of Easyship pricing models and work across teams including Technology, Operations, Sales and Finance. Designs, test, and execute intelligent pricing for our array of service offerings. Job Responsibilities:
- Build and manage strategic pricing models for Easyship offerings across transportation modes, channels, and geographies
- Coordinate and execute pricing projects working with Sales, Operations, and Easyship Procurement teams
- Collaborate with product/tech to leverage the Easyship platform or build supporting features
- Use robust data analytics and work cross-functionally to identify then attack opportunities to scale, optimize, and grow
- Complete cost analysis of new and existing partners and shipping lanes across all markets, lanes and commodities.
- Research and report on competitiveness compared to competitors in all markets and segments.
- Develop and deliver influential dashboards that summarize analyses and drive effective business decisions and negotiations with partners.
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
What We Offer:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an analytical and / or pricing role;
- Proficient in financial analysis and financial modeling;
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivated;
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills;
- Thinks in algorithms but communicates with anyone.
- Ability to present and defend findings to senior executives;
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Experienced user of Qlikview, Datastudio or similar data visualization tool.
- Ability to communicate requirements to the IT department;
- Advanced MS Excel user;
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics or a related field
- Flexible work hours
- Occasionally work from home
- Gym allowance
- 16 days paid annual leave
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!