Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We've worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
Our team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com
: Marketing Operations Associate
: Marketing Team, Tech TeamJob Purpose:
The Growth team at Easyship uses an iterative, data-driven approach, utilizing multiple tests and tools, analyzing the results, and funneling these into constant improvements. We're looking for a skilled and talented associate to help build and refine our processes, ensure data accuracy and execute on high performing campaigns across multiple channels. Responsibilities:
- Utilize existing tools to build, test, and execute marketing campaigns including on-boarding flows, email creation, user journey mapping, landing page creation, lead form creation, webinars, lead scoring & more.
- Support an experimental mindset by implementing and reporting results to give visibility to performance and ensure that we execute a successful test-based approach to growth.
- Maintain metrics and analyze marketing campaign success.
- Document and conduct training with different teams to ensure that they are using tools effectively and consistently.
- Working with tech team to implement necessary tools & data workflows.
- Propose improvements and optimizations to marketing processes and tools.
- Be an integral part of building a strong Marketing Ops organization that owns experimentation, tech stack management, reporting, and process in order to help us bring results!
- 2+ years experience working in a multi-channel marketing organization.
- Strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability building data visualizations using tools like Data Studio or Tableau.
- Experience using web & behavioral tools such as Google Analytics & Mix panel.
- Like Excel more than you're generally willing to admit in public.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
What we offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can't imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that's a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Equity in the company
- Performance bonus
- Commuter benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Gym allowance
- Visa sponsorship to work in our Hong Kong office
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
- Annual all-company Summit
- Working with a first class global team