Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Dev Ops EngineerReports to:
Lead Dev OperationsKey Relationships:
Tech Team, Customer Service Team, Data Team and Marketing TeamJob Purpose:
to build and maintain the service on cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform/AWS), which includes developer support, service operation, architecture optimization and tools enhancement/development. The goal will focus on security, stability, scalability and availability perspectivesJob Responsibilities:
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot service issues and coordinate with the tech team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to tech team to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the system architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
What We Offer:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field is required.
- 1+ year experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience in code deployment tools (Shell scripts/Python/Golang/Chef/Ansible/Puppet).
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- Expertise in software development methodologies
- Working knowledge of known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Problem-solving attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Flexible work hours
- Occasionally work from home
- Gym allowance
- 16 days paid annual leave
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!