Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We've worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
The Easyship team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com Position Title:
Community AssociateReports to:
Head of Growth Key Relationships:
Marketing Team, Creative Team, Sales TeamJob Purpose:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Associate with a "can-do" attitude to lead our regional marketing efforts across the APAC region. You'll lead our high-touch marketing efforts-events, account-based marketing campaigns, partner marketing-across the region, so the ability to understand and respond to regional nuances is critical.
As an early member of the APAC marketing team, you'll help shape how we reach and interact with our partners and customers, supporting inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how Easyship can help our users and partners scale their business.
This role requires exceptional organizational abilities, high collaboration, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management; as you'll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams, sales, marketing, product and more. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, with a passion for designing and executing events, tailoring campaigns to high-potential prospects, developing joint offerings with our partners and crafting experiences that delight and engage out users.
Easyship's mission is to enable global cross-border communities. Our infrastructure and API power's 40,000+ eCommerce businesses, to sell to almost every country in the world.Job Responsibilities:
- Be the APAC regional partner marketing lead, with a focus on Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia.
- Support APAC affiliate program (experience with Zanox, Rakuten, Awin a plus)
- Work closely with regional sales and account management teams to build, tailor and extend our marketing strategy across multiple geos and segments.
- Build and extend our regional event strategy, with a mix of Easyship hosted partner events, conferences, third party events (trade shows) and brand activations.
- Maintain and extend high touch digital events, webinars, podcasts, thought leadership contributions to drive brand awareness in each market
- Support the development of an account-based marketing approach to extend campaigns to top tier account lists, with a focus on driving named prospects through the funnel.
- Team up with our global growth lead and US based partner marketer to drive events and campaigns to a broader startup audience in startup hubs across the region.
- Enable the sales team with toolkits, templates, and help concept campaigns to align on outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Be the lead for regional customer marketing, from developing case studies, promoting events, video testimonials to running customer events and developing customer newsletters.
- Generate user insights and partner closely with sales to develop effective campaign strategies and programs based on those insights.
- Identify regional comms opportunities to develop thought leadership content to engage prospects at the top of the funnel.
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts.
- Be creative in finding new ways of informing a diverse range of personas about the value Easyship brings to businesses.
Requirements Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience, including expertise in events, account based marketing, and multi-channel programs
- Managed organizational channel budgets
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills. Any Asian language would be an advantage.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
* It's not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas-we're looking for a candidate who is particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.What We Offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can't imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that's a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Equity in the company
- Generous vacation policy
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
- Annual all-company Summit in Hong Kong!
- Working with a first class global team