Join of one of the hottest tech startups in Hong Kong as we grow globally.
Easyship technology removes the pain of international shipping, empowering thousands of small to medium sized eCommerce businesses with the shipping power to expand worldwide. Easyship has won Tech in Asia Singapore 2015 as best Startup in Asia, and is backed by US, Singaporean, and Japanese VCs.
We're currently looking for a Business Developer
to join the Hong Kong based eFulfillment team to work with international client. You will :
- Manage all incoming leads and go through each sales step to close clients ( demos, quotation, negotiation) for Europe & Middle East markets.
- Identify new leads for e-commerce owners and newly crowdfunded companies, using our database and other research tools.
- Closely follow up new clients to ensure successful on-boarding.
- Research and understand the competition.
- Work on our CRM and keep it updated.
- Take initiative to improve sales process: sales documents, approach, events to attend etc.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. You enjoy talking to people, understanding their problems, and closing deals.
- Highly self-driven and diligent worker who can work on their own but also cooperate well with the team
- Proactive with strong problem solving skills. You can analyze the current market and figure out creative ways to improve the conversion rate.
- Startup / eCommerce knowledge or experience is a strong asset