Easyship InternBe part of one of the hottest eCommerce Tech companies in Hong Kong.
We're looking for smart, passionate people for internships with us. We offer either short term (3 month) unpaid or longer term (4+ month) paid internships. Ideally, you'll be one year off graduation and starting to think about your career options after graduation. We'll put you into a part of the business that gives you real life exposure to your study major. If you're good, we'll want to bring you in as a paid employee.
Areas of Internship: Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Software Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, HR, Operations, Logistics.
Easyship is a technology company that provides innovative shipping tools for eCommerce sellers of the future.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce.
We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we're always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher.
Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!You will:
The ideal candidate:
- Support in building relationship with new clients;
- Support all aspects of the area in which you're interning;
- Research and identify potential partnership opportunities;
- Analyze and suggest optimization of the current cycles and processes; and
- Work closely and cross functionally on developing growth strategy together with marketing, operations and sales in particular.
What you can expect from us
- Current Student/ Fresh Graduate, from a well-known university;
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learner, achiever;
- Hard-working. Not afraid to run the extra mile, staying as long as needed to finish the job;
- Great organizational skills with big attention to detail;
- Passionate. Future entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build an internet company; and
- Excellent communication skills.
We are open to full-time and part-time internship.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding and executive team;
- Flexible, real business life. Work hard and take time when you need it;
- Huge responsibilities from day one. Be owner of your own learning curve;
- Work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team; and
- Play with us. We work hard and play hard.
Excellent communication and writing skills, including fluency in English;
Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure;
Excellent organizational skills to prioritize assignments and attention to detail;
Hardworking and reliable. Not afraid to run the extra mile;
Familiarity with Microsoft Excel; and
Enthusiasm to build and implement processes and procedures.Preferred
Prior experience in or exposure to Operations, Business Development or Marketing.