We offer great challenges at all levels of UX design, including research, interactions, user experience and product design. We recently raised a new round of funds to fuel our ambitious growth plan and build and enhance our various products. We are a flat small team in an agile environment : communication and creativity will be key assets.In this position you will
What you can expect from us
- Take the lead on designing Easyships products and improving the UX/UI design of our applications
- Collaborate with the Tech team and the Founders to ensure perfect integration between the product, front and back end functionalities
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas (Sketch, Basalmiq Mockups)
- Establish visual guidelines
- Conduct user testing, Face-to-face interviews with users
- Write technical specifications for development team (PivotalTracker, TeamGantt)
- Study detailed website analytics (Google Analystics, Mixpanel, Hojar)
- Work side by side with our Graphic Designers to complete the branding of Easyship
- As part of the Tech team you will work closely with Developers, as well as with Business and Operations teams.
- Be a key contributor to project development
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team.
- Flexible, real startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it.
- Huge responsibilities from day one. Be owner of your own learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you.
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- 4 years experience in web products UX design, ability to demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong interest for the business and commitment in building perfectly usable products
- Focus on user-centred and pixel perfect design
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, design tools and design methods
- Confident and concise communication skills and the ability to explain design choices
- Proficient with Design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient with Wireframing tools (UXPin, Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision)
- An strong interest in UI design is a plus
- Front-end development languages awareness is a plus
- Ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup