Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We've worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
Our team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com Position Title:
Performance Marketing Associate Reports to:
Growth MarketerKey Relationships:
Marketing Team, Development Team, Tech Team, Data TeamJob Purpose:
We are looking for a performance marketing associate that will be key in growing our traffic, signups and revenue. This candidate will work closely with the organic team, including content and social, as well as, our design team to concept multi-disciplinary campaigns. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage paid search and display marketing budgets, and allocated efforts for Easyship across campaigns, keywords and ad groups
- Consumer acquisition channels include, Google Adwords PPC & Display, Naver, Yahoo, Baido, Bing, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize search campaigns around the region
- Generate the reports & identify the insights to drive product adoption
- Execute and monitor performance for campaigns across paid search & social, display & affiliate channels.
- Daily KPI maintenance, dashboard monitoring, and optimizations based on performance
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity and marketplace trends and adjust plans accordingly
- Use best practices and test-and-learn initiatives to optimize search engine performance
- Drive profitability via growth, optimization, creative testing and landing page testing
- Responsible for writing copy, or assisting, on all text based ads and landing pages
- Share learning throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a results driven marketing environment, with experience in B2B products or services (preferable with online subscription products)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Fluency in excel required
- Experience working along agile product development a plus
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
- Working knowledge of automatic bidding and paid optimization tools
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS/JS a plus
- Results driven
What we offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can't imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that's a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Equity in the company
- Performance bonus
- Commuter benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Gym allowance
- Visa sponsorship to work in our Hong Kong office
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
- Annual all-company Summit
- Working with a first class global team