DescriptionAbout First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia's next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 4 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 10,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation's education, join us now!About the Role
- Lead and manage an administrative team to define the backbone of First Code Academy
- Support the administration of First Code's expansion plan and recruitment process
- Handle full-time and part-time payroll, MPF, taxation, benefits and annual / sick leave administration
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Responsible for office administration and monthly bookkeeping duties like invoices, office expenses, revenue report etc.
- Work alongside First Code's management team and external accountant to close monthly financials
- Responsible for purchases such as campus furnitures, classroom materials, and office supplies and price negotiations with vendors
- Maintain workspace and classrooms in good order and condition
- Support meeting arrangement, calendar scheduling and team's travel arrangement etc.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in general administrative function
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent command of spoken English and Chinese to communicate internally and externally
- Be able to communicate effectively and sensitively
- Proficiency in tools such as Google Doc & Spreadsheet, Dropbox, and Xero
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Operate well under pressure and tight timelines
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of technology education in Asia
- Shape the direction of First Code Academy and be part of it from your day 1
- Be a part of a compassionate and ambitious team that emphasizes open communication and thrives on hitting important milestones
- Be part of the fun - our Summer video :) https://youtu.be/UlO96qXQDWs
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It's First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit ( http://appjammingsummit.org/ ), a global app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app development project. Semi-Finals are hosted around Asia and the Final is hosted in Hong Kong.