DescriptionAbout First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia's next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 4 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 10,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation's education, join us now!
We are looking for a Marketing Executive at First Code Academy. You have an entrepreneurial & startup mindset and are passionate about making an impact through digital, events and campaigns. You are a positive and proactive problem solver who lives with a ton of ideas every day.
As a full-time marketing executive, you are:
About the Role
- someone eager to be part of a small team with strong opinions about education and technology.
- extremely resourceful and gritty.
- experienced in creating marketing campaigns, building a strong impression & awareness, and driving lead generation of the brand both online and offline.
- familiar with managing and growing our social media community and developing new initiatives to engage new and current followers.
- able to understand marketing data and provide actionable solutions to achieve results.
- able to produce high quality and thoughtful work.
- curious to how our initiatives are measured with data.
- Drive and support marketing and brand campaigns both online and offline. Ensuring First Code Academy is at the top of the consumer's mind.
- Develop and manage content in our emails, social media, blogs and etc.
- Design brand and marketing collaterals and ensure all marketing materials feel local and personal while adhering to global brand standards
- Performing daily ad account management and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Drive lead generation strategies and initiatives of First Code Academy Taiwan. Ensuring we are hitting our targets weekly, monthly and annually.
- Working alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
- Develop strong impression building content to engage and educate new and potential customers.
- Experience - You have at least 1 year of experience working in the Marketing field.
- Language - You can speak fluently and write accurately in Mandarin and English.
- Design - You are able to use Illustrator or Photoshop to create marketing materials, e.g. posters, leaflets, web banners etc.
- Personality - You are highly social and enjoy connecting with people in groups and in one on one settings.
- Entrepreneurial - You are curious by nature and enjoy brainstorming, collaborating and executing. You are capable to work under minimal guidance and like to move fast and get things done.
- Hustle - You are able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, constantly thinking of creative ways to tell our stories.
- Data-driven - You back all your initiatives with data and understand consumer behaviour through data. This is relevant to all our Search Engine Marketing initiatives, Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Bonus: Video - You are able to film and edit to create video marketing materials e.g. short videos, event videos etc.
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of education in Asia
- Shape the direction of First Code Academy and be part of it from day 1
- Be a part of a compassionate team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication
- Be part of the fun - our Summer video :) https://youtu.be/6PJUnLfQffg
- Participate in our CSR initiatives such as the Google CS First program, where we link up with local community and teach underprivileged or ethnic minority kids coding.
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It's First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit ( http://appjammingsummit.org/ ), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals in Hong Kong and Singapore and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.
- Take part in our Ninjas Coding Series where we get together and talk about coding and work on exercises to brush up our coding skills.