DescriptionAbout First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia's next generation to become creators of technology through teaching kids from ages 4 to 18 programming. We believe that learning coding is a means to an end, and encourage our students to also develop their creativity, entrepreneurship skills and a mindset to experiment.
As one of the first coding education providers in Asia, we have rapidly grown to 7 cities teaching over 10,000 students since 2013, and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation's education, join us now!
As a Sales Executive
, you are responsible for driving our key growth metric - student enrollments. You will own the sales funnel to ensure high conversion through early stage leads to customers, including reviewing and implementing strategies to improve conversion rates throughout. About the Role
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful customer relationships
- Organize and lead leads-generation and acquisition events including parent forums, coding workshop and one-on-one chats
- Beat enrollment targets through implementing communications and sales strategies from qualifying leads to closing the sale
- Improve sales conversion funnel through refining and implementing new conversion strategies and tools
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop and implement innovative lead acquisition strategies and promotion campaigns
- Go the extra mile to bring the best value to customers
- Collect and track lead to conversion metrics, contribute to setting ROI goals and closely track KPIs
- Share and contribute to best practices with cross-cities admissions teams
- Be passionate about our mission
- Proven experience in hitting sales KPIs and managing lead acquisition
- A people-person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative do-er with a drive to innovate
- Quick on their feet, personable, highly competitive, financially motivated, confident, and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a bonus!
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- *Candidates with more experience and leadership skills will be considered for the Senior Sales Associate role
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of technology education in Asia
- Be a key contributor to shaping the direction of First Code Academy as part of a tight-knit team
- Join our coding classes to pick up the latest technology and skills
- Build our culture as part of a compassionate and ambitious team that emphasizes open communication and thrives on hitting important milestones
- Be part of the fun - our Summer video :) https://youtu.be/UlO96qXQDWs
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It's First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit ( http://appjammingsummit.org/ ), a global app competition for kids aged 8 to 16 to showcase their app development project. Semi-Finals are hosted around Asia with the Finals hosted in Hong Kong.