If you are an entrepreneurial and social person with a love for technology, and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation's education, this is the position for you.
Responsibilities Manage digital assets, social media and printing materials, including website, landing pages, Youzan, WeChat, Weibo and Zhihu platforms based on company's strategic positioning and product description; Create original content of the brand from a different angle through engaging writing (both in Simplified Chinese and English if necessary), graphics and video; Initiate the engaging content and activities to incentive parents community on WeChat; Manage and build the relationship with stakeholders, eg. interview the parents, students, and alumni; Support the webinar, workshop, fairs, and events in mainland China, now focus on Shanghai and Shenzhen; Collect and package campus, activities, team photos and event takeaways into social media and WeChat write-ups; Research and collect the insight of targeted customers & competitors; Involved in launching AppJamming Summit in mainland China; Requirements University or above. At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred Superb writing skills in English and Chinese Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast paced working environment Ability to come up with original, engaging content through customer research and feedback Experience in the website, Wechat, Weibo marketing highly preferred Experience in graphic design / illustrator a bonus Experience in video production and editing a bonus Benefits
- Join the rocket ship: It's still early days, join us to educate the next generation of creators!
- Make a difference in our next generation: At the intersection of education and technology, we are building something that empowers young minds.
- Access to a wide community: Regular dialog and open communication with local and Silicon Valley based advisors, mentors and investors.
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication
- Be a part of fun, check our summer camp - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQeogscVtk