descriptionAbout First Code
First Code Academy is Asia's leading K12 coding and STEM education institute. We are empowering Asia's next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 3 to 18 about programming, STEM, robotics and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught over 10,000 students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation's education, join us now!About the Role
- You are passionate about delivering amazing customer experience and understand that each interaction with the customer is an opportunity to build a long term relationship.
- You celebrate and grasp any opportunity to make a WOW experience to our customers.
- You are effective in your communication and are attuned to the customer's need, both through verbal and nonverbal cues.
- You observe details in your environment and delight in finding ways to make things better.
- Greet guests with a warm and friendly welcome
- Show empathy and offer help to parents and students
- Answer and forward customers' enquiries to their proper destination in a professional manner
- Take customers' feedback for the team to act upon in enhancing student's learning experience
- Conduct regular daily checking on our campus facilities
- General office duties as needed
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in customer service function, experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Cheerful, independent, proactive, meticulous, flexible and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent at prioritizing and executing quickly on high-priority projects
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Customer-oriented with pleasant manner and patient for dealing with kids
- Have a deep understanding of the First Code community and a passion for the mission of First Code Academy.
- Availability to work on Saturdays (full day)
- Starting ASAP
- Make a difference in our next generation: At the intersection of education and technology, we are building something that empowers young minds.
- Access to a wide community: Regular dialog and open communication with local and Silicon Valley based advisors, mentors and investors.
- Be a part of a compassionate, driven team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication.
- Be part of the fun - our staff video :) https://youtu.be/6PJUnLfQffg
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit ( http://appjammingsummit.org/ ), a regional app competition for kids from age 8 to 16 to showcase their app creation. We host Semi-Finals in Hong Kong and Singapore and a Final in Hong Kong with students joining us from all over Asia.