Hungry to make a difference? There's always room at our table in foodpanda. Pull up a seat.
We love good food and we want to share that love.
That, more than anything, motivates us to dream big every day, coming up with the ideas that will shape the future of F&B industry.
If you are passionate about good food and great work, you are in the right place.Role Description
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project leader in performance marketing and strategic partnerships with the primary objective of customer acquisitions in Hong Kong
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns
- Develop and supervise the promotion activities & marketing collaterals
- Effectively manage budgets for marketing campaigns. This includes putting the budget together, tracking costs against it, finding efficiencies and reporting
What We Offer
- Hungry to make a difference
- University degree in business, marketing, PR / communications, or related areas
- At least 3 years work experience in the marketing field. Experience in agency / F&B field is prefered
- With strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- A sociable character and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Extremely driven and a self-starter. You are super comfortable taking an idea and running with it, seeing the project through from start to finish.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in both English and Cantonese
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. Things move very quickly around here, but you thrive in that.
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder.
- Medical Scheme from Day One
- Extensive Condition - A fun and energetic working environment
- Being part of a young team striving for excellence
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Opportunities to participate in fun and exciting company events year-round
- Complimentary food and drinks in workplace
- Birthday Leave