"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw*Please note, this job is based in Singapore.*
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f') is the world's favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it's getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn't happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Product Analyst
to support our growing regional Engineering team that is based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.Your Mission
- Tracking & QA: Determine what needs to be tracked and measured. You will be responsible for maintenance of Tracking Tools and Tag Management System and the quality of our data.
- Product Strategy: Evaluate and define product and business KPIs and metrics (KPI workshops).
- Data visualization: Democratize data by building and socializing customized dashboards & reports across all product teams
- Analytics: Offer deep dive analysis to key stakeholders across all teams and products, in order to determine the next hypotheses for our UX optimization strategy
- You have concrete cases of analysis, experimentation and KPI definition preferably in an e-commerce context that you can share with us during the hiring process.
- Google Analytics (Preferably IQ certified) - mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative e.g. Adobe Analytics/Omniture, SnowPlow.
- QA technologies: Observepoint etc.
- Google Tag Manager or other TMS system.
- BigQuery; alternatively strong SQL knowledge.
What We Offer
- Overall 6 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience specifically in Digital Analytics using the mentioned tools and technologies, preferably in e-commerce.
- You've completed a degree in statistics, mathematics, economics,computer Science or an equivalent education or practical experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Start-up culture
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with a diverse background
- Regular company and team events