"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw"Please note, this role is based in Singapore."
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f') is the world's favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn't happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a Product Manager (APAC)
to join our growing regional team in our Singapore office!
As a Product Manager (APAC)
for the platform, you will be an extension of the Berlin central product team in APAC. You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various teams and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions. Your objective is to help us achieve one of our core unique selling propositions: being a local brand. In this role you will be responsible to bring local insights to the central product team. In addition, you will help shape pragmatic solutions that solve local problems but can also benefit the global platform. This entails supporting the central team and other product specialists in understanding and prioritizing local initiatives on a quarterly basis.Responsibilities:
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and build a solid business case to support the feature development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across nearly all functions & countries - marketing, acquisition, operations, logistics, central product team, engineering, content, customer service, payments, and IT.
- Prioritise and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Collects and coordinates features requests from all departments, making sure to communicate with all product managers
- Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes all products and business tools (Consumer platform, 9C, Salesforce, Tableau, Braze etc.)
- Update and educate local team on new product features being released on the central platforms' workplace, email updates, trainings, demos etc.
- Responsible for market and customer knowledge with regional and local customer expertise.
- Analyse and monitor the performance of the product with users and versus the competition (Conduct User testing sessions with local customers)
What We Offer:
- At least 4 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a Product Owner/Manager in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in similar organisation as ours.
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- Open for frequent travels across SEA and Germany
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
- An analytical mind-set and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events