Hungry to make a difference? There's always room at our table in foodpanda. Pull up a seat.
We love good food and we want to share that love.
That, more than anything, motivates us to dream big every day, coming up with the ideas that will shape the future of F&B industry.
If you are passionate about good food and great work, you are in the right place.Role Description
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work directly with PR Manager, with the opportunity to lead and initiate your own projects
- The role will be varied; supporting the entire team on a number of projects encompassing PR, influencer marketing, and branding campaigns, in addition to restaurant marketing, events
- You will be required to report PR & Influencer Marketing campaign results and lead reports with key outcomes and learnings.
- Creative management, prepare promotion materials on both online and printed media
What We Offer
- Hungry to make a difference
- University degree in business, marketing, PR / communications, or related areas
- 1 year work experience in the marketing field. Fresh graduates are also welcome
- An independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Sociable character and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in both English and Cantonese
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. Things move very quickly around here, but you thrive in that.
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder.
- Medical Scheme from Day One
- Extensive Condition - A fun and energetic working environment
- Being part of a young team striving for excellence
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Opportunities to participate in fun and exciting company events year-round
- Complimentary food and drinks in workplace
- Birthday Leave