Hungry to make a difference? There's always room at our table in foodpanda. Pull up a seat.
We love good food and we want to share that love.
That, more than anything, motivates us to dream big every day, coming up with the ideas that will shape the future of F&B industry.
If you are passionate about good food and great work, you are in the right place.Role Description
Desired Skills and Experience
- Manage and grow marketing partnerships with key strategic partners including but not limited to banking, F&B, travel and retail industries
- Lead the research, identification, prioritization, and execution of new partnership opportunities to help foodpanda achieve increased brand awareness, new customers and revenue
- Review and analyse performance of partnerships after each campaign and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Build and maintain a professional network for foodpanda
- Creative management, prepare promotion materials on both online and offline media
What We Offer
- Hungry to make a difference
- University degree in business, marketing, PR / communications, or related areas
- Min. 2 years relevant work experience in marketing / strategic partnerships, with a strong track record of establishing and implementing such partnerships
- Excellent knowledge of the food, lifestyle and e-commerce industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation & reporting skills
- Commercial focus, results oriented and an outstanding relationship builder
- Sociable character and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in both English and Cantonese
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. Things move very quickly around here, but you thrive in that.
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder.
- Medical Scheme from Day One
- Extensive Condition - A fun and energetic working environment
- Being part of a young team striving for excellence
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Opportunities to participate in fun and exciting company events year-round
- Complimentary food and drinks in workplace
- Birthday Leave