**This role is based in Singapore, requires relocation**"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f') is the world's favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it's getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn't happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Sr
. Product Manager
, to support our growing regional Product team here in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people. As a Product Manager
, you will be responsible for enhancing and building our wallet solutions ground up
- Manage product development of that strategy through lean hypotheses & experimentation, defining customer experiences and journeys, and owning and managing the product backlog
- Mobile payment platform to offer Payment solutions
- Gather functional & technical requirements for managing wallet creation, customer transactions, balance management & other key requirements to support customer
- Create Wallet based open loop and closed loop features drive adoption and campaign,
- Drive innovation and new product feature to address user requests and product goals.
- Work closely with business teams to understand their requirements and business flow
- Conduct competitor benchmarking and understand the market trend and latest technology
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Always be on the lookout for ways to better the product, seeking improvement and embracing critique.
- Communicate plans and objectives clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items
- Work with engineers and designers day to day by following the product management framework
What We Offer
- At least 5 years of experience working with the engineering team day to day as a product manager with at least 2 years as Wallet PM
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a must
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- Open for frequent travels across SEA and Germany
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with a diverse background
- Regular company and team events