Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f') is the world's favourite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn't happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for creative, energized, and organized team members that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take foodies closer to the chefs than ever before.
Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools. We are looking for candidates to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, among other assets with passion and professionalism. Responsibilities
- Create storyboards necessary to guide development of product experiences
- Oversee and guide work from various creatives (internally and externally) and contribute to design work where applicable
- Works in collaboration with marketing teams to absorb knowledge, define opportunities, and develop concepts and treatments to bring ideas to life
- Works closely with the Senior Creative Producer to implement a cohesive visual style, thinking about each project holistically and how it fits in the entire foodpanda ecosystem
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, concepts clearly and persuasively
- Delivers content that's delightful, beautiful, and clear and with a high level of finish and polish
- Seek out creative opportunities to improve on existing style and approach
- Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners both written and verbally.
- Craft high level creative strategies and briefs and presentation decks along with sketches and comps that communicate concepts and campaigns to both internal and external parties.
- Articulate and pitch creative concepts to peers, senior management, producers and talents.
- Solve for business, customer, and stakeholder requirements while building creative that is unique, stunning and effective.
- Think across platforms, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across channels that help drive marketing objectives.
- Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all marketing assets meet a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association on time and within budget
- Obtain and allocate internal/external resources to achieve strategic and operating goals
- Manage complex projects that have wide impact across the business and/or spans across multiple teams or platforms
- Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets for marketing materials including key art and trailers; video, digital, social media, print, merchandising and other assets for a combination of shows with a large degree of autonomy.
- Forecast resourcing needs and work with key stakeholders to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources effectively, communicating needs and trade-offs if schedule is at risk.
- Allocate, manage and track budgets for creative asset development
- Proactively work to solve problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity
- Communicate with key stakeholders internally and externally in a spirit of collaboration, building strong relationships with stakeholders, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues/problems in an effective manner
- Work with senior leadership to create policies and procedures, best practices that impact the broader department.
What we offer:
- 4+ years experience as Art Director at a creative agency or an in-house team
- Experience in art directing photography/video
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing work
- Experience coordinating, directing, and guiding the work of other designers
- Experience taking feedback and incorporating it
- Knowledge of photography/video principles related to branding, publishing with knowledge of digital product design
- Experience building visual systems
- Experience with visual storytelling photography/video
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events