foodpanda is looking for a rockstar Motion Designer to join our Regional Design Team in Bangkok. Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and devoted designer who's motivated to push his/her own boundaries.
Working in a team of several motion designers, you'll be exchanging ideas and developing concepts on a large scale of projects. Our Regional Design team creates marketing content across multiple channels in countries across Asia which implies that you will get a good variety of projects to work on and many worthy challenges.
You get things done, you question everything and you like to play on a team. You are going to be sitting in the cockpit of foodpanda's design operations.Your Mission:
Your Heroic Skills
- You support the creative leads in the delivery of a number of projects, such as promos for online ads, television ads, digital signage/out of home, social media and content for mobile devices and more
- You provide a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills - with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles
- You work with different stakeholders across all marketing teams, ideating, conception and executing projects from start to finish
- You work as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas
- You assist with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation
- You work on a number of projects at once and are really conscious about the respect of deadline
What we offer:
- You have 5+ years of relevant motion design experience
- You have an excellent on-line portfolio showcasing motion for mobile, web and out of home displays
- Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
- A deep understanding of motion graphics and visual storytelling
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, manage workloads and meet project deadlines.
- You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within a tight knit team
- You are an expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- You are very organized and have an excellent eye for detail
- You can communicate at a sufficient level in English
- You are passionate about food
- Great offices in Bangkok
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Regular company and team events
At foodpanda, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience.
Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including a cover letter, CV and online portfolio.
We are looking forward to your application!