"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f') is the world's favorite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it's getting your hands on your favorite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn't happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Product Specialist
, to support our growing regional Product team in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
As a Restaurant Experience & Logistics Product Specialist
for the platform, you will be an extension of the Singapore APAC product team in Hong Kong. You will be a leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various teams and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions. In this role, you will be responsible to bring local market insights to the regional and central product team. In addition, you will help to shape pragmatic solutions that solve local problems and can also benefit the global platform. This entails supporting the central team and other product specialists in understanding and prioritizing local initiatives on a quarterly basis.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by understanding processes, and working with business to explore how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Analyse data and internal user feedback to build solid business cases to support and justify feature development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary product point of contact for Sales, Restaurant Experience and Logistics.
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the regional and global product team
- Collects and coordinates feature requests from all departments; Prioritize and adjust the market product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer-facing and internal-facing products
- Rollout features and ensure stakeholder involvement and education of the new product.
What We Offer
- At least 4 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a product/tech specialist in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization like ours.
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Regular company and team events