"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw*Please note, this job is based in Singapore*
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f') is the world's favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it's getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn't happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Product Manager
, to support our growing regional Product team here in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people. As a Product Manager
, you will be responsible for enhancing our customer loyalty programs,
- Partner with the Marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
- A deep appreciation for loyalty and rewards programs, what makes them work, and a passionate desire to craft programs that our customers will love
- Thoroughly understand and anticipate customer and business needs in order to develop engaging and profitable loyalty experiences on the app
- Drive loyalty and engagement product strategy aligned to the organization roadmap
- Analyze customer behaviour to provide competitive analysis for market requirements documents and launch plans
- Work with our design and engineering teams every day for the improvement of the product.
- Define and drive priorities for engineering sprints and product releases.
- Build and execute optimization experiments to validate and optimize features.
- Build business cases to support feature prioritization.
- Expertise in using data analytics and A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities
- Reporting and analytics skills with the ability to work through complex problems; capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of new features.
What We Offer
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce, consumer-facing programs, and repeat customer engagement, product management
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a must
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- Open for frequent travels across SEA and Germany
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with a diverse background
- Regular company and team events