Technical Support Supervisor – Smart PhoneJob Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates all repair of APPLE brand products.
- Supervise a small team of Technical Support Officer to provide excellent repair and consulting service.
- Acts as the contact point for internal and external parties.
- Devices and parts inventory management, keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
- Using various small hand tools to perform extensive repairs of APPLE brands products (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Mac, Watch, iPod, Beats & Apple TV, etc) at repair workshop.
- Perform basic and advanced cell phone and mobile device testing.
- Complete product repair documentation and product associated paperwork.
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical and simple to understand manner, recommendations for problem resolution and replacement estimates.
- Ensure that customers have a great experience by providing service that exceeds customer expectations
- Other tasks may be assigned as needed by management
- F7 or above within min 5 years cell phone repair experience in AASP, preferable in supervisor level.
- Working knowledge of Apple GSX warranty system.
- Experience in APPLE online training platform with Apple Certified Mac and IOS Technician is preferable.
- Experience in working at ASP customer reception.
- Strong customer service mind and result-oriented towards customer service delivery
- Self-driven in problem solving and proactive team player
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferable
- Proficient in PC applications, MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Shift duty on Monday to Sunday is required
The successful candidates will take “Certificate in Electronic and Electrical Appliances Retailing - Foundation (QF Level 2)”, a recognised qualification equivalent to certificate level under the Qualification Framework.
A rewarding remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please forward detailed resume to Human Resources Department – Fortress, Watson House, 1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road, Fotan, N.T. or email to email@example.com or fax to 2356 8545 or contact Recruitment Hotline 3697 7849 or Whatsapp 9328 6056 for enquiries.