- Execute the strategic planning processes, with main focus on non-life insurance business, from prepare timetable, build budget model & assumptions, analyze the plan results into different dimensions (e.g. by Line of Business, by Channel, BAU vs growth), deliver all planning reports and KPI analysis (e.g. PL, BS, Cash flows, Operating Ratios, Margin, Capex, Case/Member counts), and also coordinate the stress testing analysis etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of accurate and timely management reports, analyze actual performance vs plan/forecast/history, identify and explain the root cause of variance, highlight the key areas for improvement and prepare robust commentary analysis with close collaboration with Business Teams and Actuarial;
- Work closely with regional and head office to understand the reporting requirements and identify issues in advance how to deliver the results; coordinate with various stakeholders, lead the discussion and execute the plan to fulfil all requirements, including timeline, data availability, deliver management reports supported with analysis;
- Other duties (e.g. product development, business case preparation, system enhancement and policy implementation etc.) as assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in accounting and finance with accounting qualification,
- More than 6 years of financial accounting and reporting experience, of which at least 3 years of managerial experience in insurance financial/management reporting and budgeting;
- Experience in using AS400 & SUN Accounting System and Tm1 are added advantages;
- Able to handle multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Team player, self-motivated and attention to details and accuracy;
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in PC skills (i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, 5/F, Generali Tower, 8 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong or via Jobs DB.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after two years.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Accounting > Accountant , Accounting > Financial Analyst , Accounting > Others
Generali is an independent, Italian Group, with a strong international presence. Established in 1831, it is among the world’s leading insurers and it is present in over 60 countries with total premium income exceeding €70 billion in 2016. With over 74,000 employees in the world, and 55 million clients, the Group has a leading position in Western Europe and an increasingly significant presence in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia. In 2017 Generali Group was included among the most sustainable companies in the world by the Corporate Knights ranking.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position .
Additional Company Information
Insurance / Pension Funding
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Policy Administrator
Calendar/Date Posted on 14-Oct-19
Assistant Manager / Senior Officer, HNW Operation
Calendar/Date Posted on 14-Oct-19
Officer, Non-Life Claims
Calendar/Date Posted on 08-Oct-19
View all jobs from this employer