- Be part of the production forces in performing daily underwriting assessment and reviewing cases exceeds the authority limit from the underwriting team
- Provide underwriting enquiry service to sales team
- Lead the team in providing high quality of new business
- Develop and update the underwriting guidelines & procedures from time to time
- Develop resources plan to ensure optimal quality and quantity of the resources is available in relation to the production planning
- Establish and develop training plans and materials for team members
- Liaise and negotiate with reinsurers on facultative cases
- Participate in the product development cycle in giving comments and advice from the underwriting perspective
- Tertiary level graduation with life insurance professional qualification (e.g. LOMA)
- Over 10 years of underwriting experience with supervisory experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skill
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, 21/F, Cityplaza One 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong or via Jobs DB.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after two years.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Insurance > Underwriter
Generali is an independent, Italian Group, with a strong international presence. Established in 1831, it is among the world’s leading insurers and it is present in over 60 countries with total premium income exceeding €70 billion in 2016. With over 74,000 employees in the world, and 55 million clients, the Group has a leading position in Western Europe and an increasingly significant presence in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia. In 2017 Generali Group was included among the most sustainable companies in the world by the Corporate Knights ranking.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position.
Additional Company Information
Insurance / Pension Funding
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
More Jobs from this employer
Digital & Social Media Assistant Manager
Calendar/Date Posted on 21 hours ago
Sales Support Executive
Calendar/Date Posted on 12-Nov-19
Administrative Assistant – EB Policy Administration
Calendar/Date Posted on 07-Nov-19
View all jobs from this employer