The incumbent will assist the Pricing Team in tasks, including new product pricing, product profitability review and assists in product implementation.
- Assist in developing new products pricing model to set key financials of a product
- Assist in regular product profitability review
- Co-operate with other departments during the product implementation. Tasks include system implementation, product material review
- Ad hoc support to other departments e.g. special quotation
- Comply with the Group compliance policy and local regulation
- University graduate or equivalent
- Associate or nearly Associate of a recognized Actuarial organization (e.g. Society of Actuary)
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Microsoft office, PROPHET
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong, Hong Kong or via JobsDB.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after two years.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Insurance > Actuarial
Generali is an independent, Italian Group, with a strong international presence. Established in 1831, it is among the world’s leading insurers and it is present in over 60 countries with total premium income exceeding €70 billion in 2016. With over 74,000 employees in the world, and 55 million clients, the Group has a leading position in Western Europe and an increasingly significant presence in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia. In 2017 Generali Group was included among the most sustainable companies in the world by the Corporate Knights ranking.
Additional Company Information
Insurance / Pension Funding
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
More Jobs from this employer
Distribution Strategic Management
Calendar/Date Posted on 19 hours ago
Manager, Technical Accounting - Reinsurance
Calendar/Date Posted on 26-Nov-19
Manager, Accounting and Financial Reporting
Calendar/Date Posted on 22-Nov-19
View all jobs from this employer