- Monitor the finance and accounting systems, policies and procedures to ensure its processes and systems are operating in the most efficient and effective manners to support the critical needs of the insurance business.
- Monitor and deliver the projects to ensure the successful achievement of the implementation schedule, targeted result and desired business benefit within budget. In addition, prioritize and plan for the projects to ensure adequate resources are allocated to achieve the desired goals.
- Advice the Senior Manager on critical issues, strategies and development to ensure business decision-making has sound financial basis.
- Implement the Group policy in order to adhere to the relevant local and Group procedures and obtain satisfactory audit and regulators’ review reports
- Maintain key internal and external relationships (Head Office, GARO) to facilitate understanding and secure support to business & financial plans
- Assist the Senior Manager to coach and develop the staff members to maintain a high quality work teams to out-perform the management expectation.
- Assist the Senior Manager to implement Group financial reporting risk control framework and ensure in compliance of Group requirements.
- Assist the Senior Manager on the projects of new accounting standards and system implementation.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant with strong IFRS knowledge
- least 6 years of accounting & statutory reporting experience in financial institution or audit firms (priority will be given to candidate with insurance accounting experience) insurance/insurance audit experience highly preferable
- Knowledge in SAP Accounting system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong or via Jobs DB
Personal data collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after two years.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Accounting > Accountant , Accounting > Finance / Accounting Manager
Generali is an independent, Italian Group, with a strong international presence. Established in 1831, it is among the world’s leading insurers and it is present in over 60 countries with total premium income exceeding €70 billion in 2016. With over 74,000 employees in the world, and 55 million clients, the Group has a leading position in Western Europe and an increasingly significant presence in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia. In 2017 Generali Group was included among the most sustainable companies in the world by the Corporate Knights ranking.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position.
Additional Company Information
Insurance / Pension Funding
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
More Jobs from this employer
Calendar/Date Posted on 19-Dec-19
Actuarial Intern, Actuarial (6 months)
Calendar/Date Posted on 16-Dec-19
Actuarial Analyst, Actuarial (1 year contract)
Calendar/Date Posted on 16-Dec-19
View all jobs from this employer