The Retail Property & Casualty team of the Generali Asia Regional Office support and supervises Generali's non-life business units in India, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand. It is seeking an intern to assist the team on various tasks and projects including:
- Preparation of Business Reviews with the Group Head Office
- Valuation modeling of companies targeted for potential acquisition
- Market / competitor analysis
- Ad hoc studies
The internship is remunerated, could start anytime and should last a minimum of 3 months.Generali is an equal opportunity employer. However, considering the short-term nature of this internship, we will not entertain candidates that are not residing in Hong Kong or Hong Kong residents studying abroad, due to the costs and time involved for the company and for the candidates (visa, accommodation). We will try to give a reply to all qualified profiles.
- ·This opportunity is open to undergraduates and/or fresh graduates studying at HK based universities or for HK students studying abroad, with actuarial science background and less than one year of working experience.
- Holders of a bachelor's degree or students pursuing their undergraduate studies in actuarial related studies, e.g. actuarial, mathematics, statistics
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented with ability to identify and analyze problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Chinese languages are a plus.