GOGOVAN is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to lead our regional Demand Generation team. Do you get excited by driving strategy and execution for demand generation to support sales objectives? Do you enjoy defining the strategy for generating our sales pipeline and decide how to guide prospects through the buyer's journey of awareness, consideration, decision, and post-sale expansion.? Do you want to build and develop a world-class B2B demand generation team? If your head is nodding yes, this is the dream job for you.Job Description:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Define the demand generation strategy for our B2B segments in APAC, working closely with the existing brand marketing, growth marketing and sales teams.
- Partner with other go-to-market functions to develop the integrated marketing strategy, including messaging, content, and channel mix.
- Responsible for optimizing B2B marketing ROI by managing budget, determining the appropriate inbound/outbound channel mix, forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation.
- Own quarterly and annual demand generation targets.
- Collaborate closely with Growth Marketing team to determine the most effective digital advertising mix to drive inbound interest and outbound engagement.
- Collaborate closely with SDR and sales operations leaders to drive aligned strategies and achieve shared pipeline goals.
- Manage demand generation budget including monthly forecasts, ROI analysis, and recommendations for optimization.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership on creative strategies for improving pipeline velocity.
- Mentor, motivate and develop the Demand Generation Team to ensure that they are set up for success.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience building B2B demand strategies and driving pipeline creation at fast growing companies.
- 4+ years of experience with building and leading diverse teams to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Experience driving inbound and outbound demand gen efforts with MQL/SAL goals.
- An established track record of successful lead generation, nurture, and drip marketing campaigns.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to partner with Marketing Operations to analyze program performance and apply insights to optimize programs.