We are looking for Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) to support day-to-day operations of our space.
- Welcoming members and guests, handling receptionist duties in professional manner
- Supporting daily operations in co-working space and venues
- Preparing administration and financial documents such as agreement, invoice, receipt, and account receivable
- Building a good relationship with members and maintain a warm-welcoming community
- Required to perform shift duties on weekday evenings, weekends and public holiday if assigned
- Assist in rental activities, word processing, data entry and cleaning.
- Responsible, careful, punctual, positive, and like to communicate with others
- Good communication, customer servicing and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. (Living in Kowloon is a priority)
- Normal working hours are from 6 to 10 pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Relevant experience in co-working space or interest in startups
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good command in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be a plus
- Attention to details, confident, self-driven, strong sense of responsibility and work ethic, cheerful and enjoy working in a small team
- Flexible to adapt and have strong multitasking ability
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested applicants please send your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.