- Be a key driver in the Talent and Organization and Development team to support the transformation of HKBN through culture building and Talent quality upgrade, so that the organization performance will continuously be improving to make more "Purposeful Profits"
- Enjoy the Talent-first culture that embraces LIFE-work priority and personal development other companies can only aspire to
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Design and deliver learning solutions and leadership development programs
- Partner with business units to fulfill the Talent development needs for business growth
- Create and Implementing programs at work that connect Talents with business goals
- Participate in performance management design to reinforce performance culture and our Core Purpose
- Enhance Talent communications and relations to create Talent engagement
- At least 5 years' solid experience in HR/TD/OD projects, in-house or consulting
- An effective communicator and competent learning facilitator with
- Sound influencing and communication skills on people across all levels, with experience on project consultation and management
- Experience in leading and growing team members
- Quick response and high versatility
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Candidates with more solid experience may be considered as Manager role
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org