The purpose to you with this career opportunity will be... Responsibilities
As a key support on managing HKBN social media platforms, to help showcasing the best of HKBN to public as to uphold the brand of HKBN
To be part of our mission, we are looking for an Assistant Marketing Officer to...
- Be the rep. of HKBN in Social Media Platforms to share how HKBN tries the very best to serve HKers through excellent services and diversified products
- Assist in planning Social Media Strategy for HKBN on behalf of Marketing Communications Department
- Support in all Social Media activities for Marketing Communications Department to conduct smooth collaboration with internal and external counterparts
You will create impact via... Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Assist in the planning social media strategy and social media content creation (both creative and copywriting)
- Have a flexible and agile writing style suiting designated target audiences, projects and different platforms
- Work with social media agency in the production of social media content
- Provide support management in the logistical execution of marketing activities
- Assist on general ad-hoc marketing projects
- Produce post marketing activities report and analysis
- Build and maintain solid professional working relationship with internal teams and external business partners
- Being attentive to social media trends/best practices, proactively suggest actions for management considerations
- Participate and engage in different projects and task meetings in an open and curious manner
The following attributes will be valued...
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent discipline
- 1-2 years working experience in social media marketing/general marketing
- Strong time management abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong creative sense and strong Chinese writing ability
- Open-minded, curious and ready to learn
- Excellent commend of MS Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Marketing Officer
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com