- Be the rep. to develop promotion materials for ATL & shops displays, to share how HKBN tries the very best to serve HKers through excellent services and diversified products
- Assist in planning brand strategy as well as ATL & BTL promotions to help building awareness of HKBN's offers and the brand image
- Support in all ATL activities for Marketing Communications Department to conduct smooth collaboration with internal and external counterpart
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Assist in the planning and creating ATL & BTL promotions, including TVC, Print ad, shop displays, etc.
- Assist in media planning for ATL promotions
- Work with creative agencies/ designers in the production of ATL & BTL materials
- Provide support management in the logistical execution of marketing activities
- Assist on general ad-hoc marketing projects
- Produce post marketing activities report and analysis
- Build and maintain solid professional working relationship with internal teams and external business partners
- Being attentive to marketing trends/best practices, proactively suggest actions for management considerations
- Participate and engage in different projects and task meetings in an open and curious manner
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent discipline
- 1-2 years working experience in marketing communications/general marketing. Experience with advertising agency is preferred. Fresh graduate with strong marketing acumen and market understanding will also be considered.
- Familiar with the production of TVC, print ad and printed materials is preferred
- Strong time management abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong creative sense and strong Chinese writing ability
- Organized and detail-minded
- Open-minded, curious and ready to learn
- Excellent commend of MS Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- With more experience will be considered as Marketing Officer
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org