To be part of our mission, we are looking for a Business Analyst with...
- Effective negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Confident, assertive yet collaborative approach, organized, ability to motivate team members
- Articulate with the ability to clearly explain business topics
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Self-motivated, self-managing and target driven
- High integrity and ethical standards
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
You will create impact via...
- Support the delivery and development of a user-friendly digital ecosystem to enable HKBN's omni-channel strategy
- Assist to manage a wide range of internal and external resources, related Digital vendor, activities and project logistics
- Assist to coordinate between business divisions and IT by translating business goals to technology enabler
- Execute digital-related strategies devised by business divisions to support business goals, and support project management
- Support the full cycle of project management, from project plan to implementation, to tracking, evaluation, and review
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and manage marketing support such as gather market intelligence, program logistics formulation, perform UAT, etc
The following attributes will be valued...
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in Consulting / Digital Marketing / Technology project management related experience
- Degree in Marketing / Product Design / Business Management / e-Commerce / Information System or related discipline preferred
- Experienced in working with UX / UI would be an advantage
- Possessed enterprising mindset with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong influencer and executor with proven track record.
- Focus and organized with the ability to optimize business initiatives
- Knowledge of Agile & Scrum development techniques
- Professional in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com