We are looking for an energetic, innovative, and data-driven digital marketer. You will be working in a dynamic cross-functional team, with the opportunity to transform HKBN's digital landscape. You will be driving your own marketing programs, leveraging our advanced MarTech stack, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tealium, and Google Marketing Platform. Title will be adjusted based on experience and competency.
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Design and execute your own digital marketing programs, with accountability for the business performance and ROI of your programs. Magnitude of program will depend on your title, experience and competency.
- Support performance tracking and evaluation of digital channels across Social, Display, Search, etc. - with the goal to provide ongoing and actionable recommendations for future development and enhancement
- Effectively coordinate with our HK- and GZ-based developers to prioritize and execute on development initiatives
- Review, recruit, and build vendor & agency relationships (e.g. digital agency, software solutions) based on business needs
- Interpret business/industry opportunities to recommend and execute best practices-based and commercially-viable digital solutions and ongoing enhancements. You will drive a Test-and-Learn culture that is part of HKBN's DNA.
- 5+ years of experience in a Digital company, consultancy, vendor, or agency
- Strong Subject Matter Expertise in online and mobile channels, with experience working with:
- Major web/app tracking and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics 360, Adobe Omniture)
- Social marketing technologies, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
- Marketing automation technologies, including Salesforce, Marketo, Emarsys, Adobe, etc.
- Strong commercial aptitude. Able to balance risk-and-rewards to manage profitability and burn-rate for digital projects
- Analytical and intellectually curious, with a strong sense for business and platform performance tracking metrics
- Dynamic team player, with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Excellent interpersonal skills. A cross-functional influencer with the ability to build strong business and working relationships with internal and external parties, and comfortable communicating ideas to all levels of stakeholders
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org