The Opportunity Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Take lead and execute the automation and digitalization of Finance Department
- Maintain and improve data pipelines for Financial systems and reporting.
- Interface relevant stakeholders (Data, Product, Finance) to identify requirements and recommend technical solutions
- Gather user requirements, parameters and configurations for different departments
- Develop, support and analyze sales commission models for Enterprise Solution business
- Provide strategic solutions to create value while deliver analytical support and data insights and recommendations
- Improve data literacy and ultimately drive data decision making.
- Participate in strategic projects in terms of their financial impact and accuracy, present and consult on analytical insights with Senior Management
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent,
- At least 5 or more years of relevant work experience in growing data, business analytics or business intelligence
- Good knowledge of Python and Power BI/ Access/ Python/ SQL/ VBA and a high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick learning, high achieving and "can do" mentality
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org