Excellent opportunity to improve your professional skills in the World-class Internet Service Provider
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Provide IT resolution of some common desktop connectivity problems to servers and Server Administration
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values
- Perform Server and Network administration and upgrade
- Degree holder in Information Technology Management, or related disciplines with at least 1 year relevant IT experience
- Solid Platform, IT Security & Network design and administration skills
- Solid experience with Window Server, Exchange Server, O365, Virtualization Technology , VMWare, networking and security
- Holder of MCP / MSCE / MCSA / MCITP is preferred
- Knowledge in LINUX / UNIX / SQL would be an advantage
- 7x24 shift duty with shift allowance
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as "Senior Systems & Network Engineer"
- Outdoor work is required
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org