The Opportunity Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Translate customer's business requirements into technical proposal
- Governance the quality of project vendor's performance and deliverables
- Act as 3rd level system support for NOC
- Provide systems consultation to customers and NOC
Nice to Have
- MUST have an University Degree, prefer in IT or relevant course
- Hands on experiences in design, implementation, administration and support in private cloud platforms. Knowledge in Openstack, VM and hypervisor, as well as cloud servers management is preferable;
- Hands on experience in translating business requirement to technical requirements and vice versa
- Experiences to perform feasibility study on product/solution/proposal
- Hands on experiences in Cisco UCS servers, Linux and network management system (i.e. Nagios) administration and support
- Over 15 years IT experience of which 10 plus years dedicated in IT project management, infrastructure deployment, IT operations, project management and business continuity;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Hands on experience in Database administration, and SAN infrastructure;
- IP networking solutions design, assessment, performance optimization, troubleshooting;
- Network security solution design, deployment, troubleshooting; VPN solution design.
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org