Our Graduate Technical Trainee (GTT) Programme aims to grow young elite and tech savvy talents to build both technical & professional competencies in 18-24 months and become Information Technology or Network Technology leader in fast track.
Bring together with all recent integrations of I-Consulting Group, WTT and Jardine OneSolution, our enlarged HKBN Group has transformed from a telecommunication company to an ICT company with 6000 Talents. As a Graduate Technical Trainee at HKBN, you have to break free from legacy IT framework and drive innovation for both internal efficiencies and external customers benefit through digital transformation and emerging IT technologies.
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
We light up your HKBN Journey...
- Wide exposure on different IT technologies such as artificial intelligence, microservices, cloud solutions and more
- Understand different leading-edge network technologies such as fibre optics, 5G backhaul, DWDM, IoT, etc
- A good opportunity to develop technical and business knowhow on both Residential and Enterprise market
- Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) / Chief Technology Officer (CTO) as your coach and learn the best from them through regular 1-1 meeting
- Mentoring from senior management and strong empowerment in work
- Job rotation and secondment to business departments for wider exposure
- Excellent project management and opportunity to engage different internal and external stakeholders
- Professional Accreditation Assistance and Sponsorship
- Fast tracked career prospects on IT or Network Operations with substantial management support to develop your expertise
- Competitive starting salary range at HK$22-28k with excellent LIFE-work Priority and Talent benefit. GTTs are eligible to become one of the HKBN Co-Owners too
You have to jump out of your comfort zone and be disruptive as a GTT...
- Advocate changes to allow departments to get new and innovative insights and deliver total business impact both internally and externally to our clients
- Transform beyond typical customer and vendor management into a true partnership and give an edge on clients'
competitions especially on all digital fronts
- Initiate, develop and manage applications to meet new and changing business requirements for different business users
We are hungry for Talents who equip with...
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technologies, Information System, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunication or related discipline
- Extensive IT or Network Technology-related internship experience/ 1-2 years working experience is an advantage
- High caliber fresh graduates with strong interest in emerging technologies are also welcomed
- Proficient in computer language such as C#, Python, AWS, ReactJS, SQL, NodeJS or Java is a plus
- Holder of professional certification in CCNA, PMP, CISSP, AWS SAA, ITIL is a definite advantage
- Proven track records that can demonstrate non-traditional IT/ Engineering mindsets, leadership potentials, change agility and entrepreneurial mindset
- Presentable with good business acumen and outspoken personality
- Good project management skill and can handle tasks assigned independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Click Here and share with us your CV and engage in a simple application process.
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com