- Work closely with business divisions and IT to drive digital transformation.
- Join a dynamic & energetic entrepreneur team!
- Support full cycle of project management with Agile/Scrum approach.
- Create innovations with latest technologies.
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Work closely with business division and IT to understand business logics and system design
- Execute digital-related strategies devised by business divisions to support business goals, and support project management
- Effective negotiating, time-management and communication skills
- Quick learner to understand business requirements and data flow
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and manage digital operations such as program logistics formulation, perform UAT, etc
- Tech savvy with good understanding of digital, technology terms and mechanisms to manage digital platform developments
- Self-Confident, ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Evangelize the use of digital tools to drive necessary changes and optimization efforts
- Manage both internal and external partners, including vendors and consultants, in solutions delivery and troubleshooting
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Consulting / Digital Transformation / Technology project management or related experience
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management / e-Commerce / Information System or related discipline preferred
- Experienced in Agile & Scrum (PSM) would be an advantage
- Experienced in digital transformation / e-commence development would be an advantage
- Experienced in MuleSoft or Apigee would be an advantage
- Possessed enterprising mindset with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong influencer and executor with proven track record.
- Focus and organized with the ability to optimize business initiatives
- Professional in spoken and written English and Cantonese
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com