- Work closely with business divisions and IT to drive digital transformation.
- Join a dynamic & energetic entrepreneur team!
- Architecting business systems with latest technologies
- Work with cross functional team with Agile/Scrum approach.
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Work closely with business division and IT to study business logics and system design
- Support business unit and IT to redesign business logics and workflow
- Propose a plan of system revamp by:
- Breaking down the system functions into multiple-tier API layers and microservices
- Replacing legacy system module with latest technologies
- Adopting cloud technologies
- Effective negotiating, time-management and communication skills
- Quick learner to understand business nature, requirements, and system design
- Tech savvy with good understanding of digital, technology terms and mechanisms to manage all kind of developments of digital transformation
- Self-Confident, ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Evangelize the use of digital tools to drive necessary changes and optimization efforts
- Manage both internal and external partners, including vendors and consultants, in solutions delivery and troubleshooting
Remarks: The role will start with 2 -year renewable contract
- At least 5 years integration architecture, configuration and development experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Consulting / Digital Transformation project or related experience
- Demonstrated experiences in architecting services integrations with at least 2 of following:
- API Management Solution (MuleSoft, Apigee, CA)
- Cloud Solution (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- SaaS Solution (Saleforce.com / SAP / Oracle / Workday / ServiceNow)
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Demonstrated experience managing and architecting for multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end, sometimes simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies and supporting business case justification to C-level executives
- Certificate of MuleSoft would be a big advantage.
- Experienced in Agile & Scrum (PSM) would be an advantage
- Professional in spoken and written English and Cantonese
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com