- To develop skill set on infrastructure support on Telco industry
- Enhance personal job profile by obtain supporting experience on diversification application
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Installing and configuring software, hardware according application requirement
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts, configuration standard on OS platform
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Keep the servers up and running smoothly 24/7. To provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for application teams
- Apply system change activity from end user request
- Process the insight of a proper enterprise IT environment including latest technology trend, operation efficiency and software development practice
- Able to provide suggestion of overall application design and system integration according to application nature and technology stack
- Experience with databases (Mongo DB), WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, OpenShift Platform and patch management applications.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems, Tenable Security Centre, TrendMicro Deep security, CyberArk PAM, Manage Engine PMP) and data backup/recovery (Veritas NetBackup)
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (RedHat, Oracle, Centos, Solaris and Virtualization technology (ESXi & OVM))
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Hand-on experience with Storage configuration, (3PAR storage) and Opensource applications (Jasper Report, Fluentd, GLPI, RUNDECK, Ansible, Spacewalk, etc)
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as a System administrator on Linux Platform
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org