This position will be under HOME+ e-commerce platform Responsibilities
To be part of our mission, we are looking for a Data Analyst with...
- Effective negotiating, time-management and communication skills
- Confident, assertive yet collaborative approach, organized, ability to motivate team members
- Articulate with the ability to clearly explain business topics
- Tech savvy with good understanding of digital, technology terms and mechanisms to manage digital platform developments
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Self-motivated, self-managing and target driven
- High integrity and ethical standard
What efforts you need to make? Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Responsible for digital data and customer behavior analysis, web/app platform performance analysis and digital journey optimization.
- Apply the market trends and best practices such as App Indexing, Web & App Analysis
- Work closely with business divisions and IT to manage digital platform developments
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and manage marketing support such as gather market intelligence, program logistics formulation, etc
- Execute digital-related strategies devised by business divisions to support business goals and support project management
- Constantly strive for new/innovated ideas and solutions for the business and marketing campaigns
Let's check if you are...
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management / Statistics / Data Science / Information System or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Consulting / Digital Marketing / Data Analysis related experience
- Knowledge in Google Analytic, Firebase, BigQuery, Omniture is preferred
- Technically Proficient in data analysis using SQL, SAS, VBA, R is preferred
- Solid consultancy experience is preferred
- Possessed enterprising mindset with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Focus and organized with the ability to optimize business initiatives
- Professional in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Data Analyst
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com